Ingredients for masala gobhi/cauliflower
Cauliflower 1 medium
Cumin seeds. 1 tablespoon.
Cashew nuts 2 tablespoon
Ginger. 10 gms
Garlic. 6 flake
Green chilli 2
Onions. 2 large
Tomato 2 medium
Cumin powder. 1/2 teaspoon
Red chill powder 1 teaspoon
Curd. 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves 1 tablespoon
How to cook masala gobhi
1.In a bowl, add 4 cups water with 2 teaspoons salt. Put cauliflower in bowl and keep about 30 minute. Drain.
2.Grind together seeds and cashew nuts into a paste. Adding a little water from time to time .
3.Separately grind together ginger, garlic and green chillies into a paste .
4. Heat oil in cooker about 2 minute. Add onions and fry till golden brown.
5. Add ginger -garlic paste ,tomato turmeric, coriander ,cumin and red chilli powder and remaining salt .Cook till tomatoes are pulpy ,stirring occasionally.
6. Add 1 tablespoon curd .Stir fry till curd is well blended .Add remaining curd in the same way ,a tablespoon at a time till all curd is used.Fry till oil shows separately.
7. Add cauliflower .Stir fry about 6 minute. Add remaining water 1/2 cup.Stir.
8. Close cooker .Bring to full pressure on high heat .Reduce heat and cook 2 minute.
9. Remove cooker from heat .Release pressure with slight lifting of vent weight.
10.Open cooker .Add cashew nuts paste.Return cooker to heat .cook about 2 minute, stirring gently. serve hot ,garnish with coriander leaves.