Ingredients for dal
Whole black gram 2 cups
Kidney beans 1/4 cup
Tomato. 2 medium
Ginger 5 gms
garlic. 6 flakes
Green chillies. 4.
Ghee 2 tablespoon
Onions. 50 gms
Red chilli powder. 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Dal
1.Pour water into cooker. Bring to boil on high heat.Add black gram and all other ingredients except those for tempering.Stir once.
2. Close cooker. Bring to full pressure on high heat .Reduce heat and cook for 50 minutes.
3. Remove cooker from heat. Allow to cool naturally.
4. Open cooker. Partially mash dal with back of a ladle.
5. Place cooker with dal on low heat. Simmer to obtain a creamy consistency ,stirring occasionally.
6. For tempering ,heat ghee in a pan for about 1 minute. Add onion and fry till transparent. Add ginger and continue frying till onion is golden brown. Remove pan from heat. Add chilli powder and pour evenly over dal. Serve hot with roti and rice…😊😊😊