Ingredients for fish curry
Fish 3/4 kg
Turmeric powder. 1/2 tea spoon
Mustard seeds. 2 table spoon
Green chillies. 6 nos.
Curd. 2 tea spoon
Oil 4 table spoon
Garam masala powder. 1 teaspoon
Ginger paste. 1 teaspoon
Garlic paste. 2 teaspoon
Coriander powder 2 teaspoon
Cumin powder. 1 teaspoon
How to make fish curry
1.Rub fish with salt and turmeric powder.
2. Grind together mustard seeds and whole chillies into a paste, adding a little water from time to time.blend curd with ground paste .
3. Heat 3 teaspoon oil in cooker. Add fish with mustard paste, slit chilli, remaining water, garam masala powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, ginger , garlic paste and oil.
4. Close cooker. Bring to full pressure on high heat.Reduce heat and cook or 2 mins
5. Remove cooker from heat. Release pressure with slight lifting of vent weight.
6. Open cooker. Serve hot your fish curry with roti or rice ..😊😊😊